My School – Short English Reading Passage for Cambodian Students

 My School – English Reading Passage for Cambodian Students

Learning English through short reading passages helps Cambodian students improve their vocabulary, reading, writing, and speaking skills. This easy English lesson is about school life, classrooms, teachers, subjects, and activities with friends.

My School – English Reading

My School

My school is not very big, but it is clean and beautiful.

There are many classrooms, a library, an office, and a playground.

Every morning, I go to school at 7:00. I meet my friends and teachers.

My teacher is kind and helpful.

We learn English, math, science, and art.

I like English because it is fun. I read stories, write new words, and practice speaking with my classmates.

During break time, I play games with my friends on the playground. We laugh and have a good time. We also eat snacks and drink water. Watch video 

School Vocabulary

  1. school : A place where students learn
  2. classroom : A room where students study
  3. library : A place where people read and borrow books
  4. office : A room where school staff work
  5. playground : A place where children play
  6. teacher : A person who teaches students
  7. helpful : Willing to help others
  8. classmate : A student who studies in the same class
  9. break time : A short time to rest or play
  10. snack : A small amount of food eaten between meals

Reading Comprehension Questions

  1. Is the school very big?
  2. What places are there at the school?
  3. What time does the student go to school?
  4. What is the teacher like?
  5. What subjects do the students learn?
  6. Why does the student like English?
  7. What does the student do during break time?
  8. Where do the students play games?
  9. What do the students eat and drink?
  10. Do the students enjoy their break time?

Writing Practice

Write a short paragraph about your school. Use these questions to help you:

  • Is your school big or small?
  • Is your school clean and beautiful?
  • What rooms and places are there?
  • What subjects do you study?
  • Who is your favorite teacher?
  • What do you do during break time?

Example

My school is clean and beautiful. There are many classrooms, a library, and a playground. I go to school every morning. I study English, math, science, and art. My teachers are kind and helpful. During break time, I play with my friends. I love my school.

Conclusion

“My School” is an easy English reading passage for Cambodian students. Practice reading the passage aloud, learn the new vocabulary, answer the questions, and write about your own school.

🏫 My School – English Quiz

Answer all 15 questions and test your English skills!

Question 1 of 15 Score: 0

Post a Comment

0 Comments